Clone Algo Inc
|Industry||Artificial Intelligence and Algorithms|
|Founded||Nevada, U.S. (February 22, 2010 )|
|Footnotes / references
Clone Algo Inc is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, US. A technology company, it primarily creates algorithms based on artificial intelligence for mobile applications.
Clone Algo Inc issued shares in its preliminary filing.
Clone Algo Inc is a technology firm incorporated in Las Vegas, Nevada on February 22, 2010.
The corporation holds the following brands under its umbrella: Clone Algo DIY, Clone Algo App, Clone Algo PRO, Algo Shield Insurance and Algo TV.
The corporation has four major businesses:
Financial Technology Business
- Clone Algo Smartphone application
The application is a Social Trading platform for FX, futures, CFD`s and Gold. The trading platform ecosystem is based on artificial intelligence and non-predictive timing. The app allows users to easily Clone trades from a master account to users own account with connected brokers, banks and hedge funds.
Algorithmic Technology for Insurance
- Algo Shield Insurance Policy:
Trade Insurance is provided by Independent Insurance companies for algorithmic trading platforms
Algorithmic Technology for Media Services
Algo TV: TV channel delivers news regarding algorithms and algorithmic trading.
In accordance with the rules for publicly traded companies, Clone Algo Inc is run by a board of directors, which comprises company outsiders. As of October 2015, the members of the board of directors of the company are Ms Yana Slatina - CEO, Ms Anna Becker - CTO, Mr Pily Wong - COO.
The company announced that it has raised US$40 Million in Round A funding at $8/share. The amount was raised due to the sale of 5 million ordinary shares of the corporation. Clone Algo has 707,646,696 shares of common stock as well as 150,000,000 shares of preferred stock, issued and outstanding,
- "SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION FORM 8-K Clone Algo Inc". United States Securities and Exchange Commission. July 24, 2014. Retrieved July 24, 2014.
- "Clone Algo Inc NASDAQ filling". CNBC. July 25, 2014. Retrieved July 25, 2014.
- "Clone Algo Smartphone Application". App Brain.
- "Clone Algo Smartphone Application Algorithms". Medium.
- "Clone Algo Inc NASDAQ Filling". Globe News Wire. July 24, 2014. Retrieved July 24, 2014.
- "Completion of Round One of $40 Million". CNBC. July 25, 2014. Retrieved July 25, 2014.