Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cloning is the process of making an identical copy of something.
Cloning may also refer to: copy, duplicate or clone
- Cloning (programming), the copying of a programming object
- Disk cloning, the copying of the contents of a computer hard disk to a storage medium or file
- Phone cloning, the transfer of identity between one mobile telephone and another
- Reduplication, aka "cloning", in linguistics refers to a process by which the root or stem of a word is repeated
- Molecular cloning, the process of identifying and isolating a specific gene
- "The Cloning", an episode of the Adult Swim animated television series, Aqua Teen Hunger Force
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cloning.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.