Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cloning is the process of making an identical copy of something.
Cloning may also refer to: copy, duplicate or clone
- Cloning (programming), the copying of a programming object
- Disk cloning, the copying of the contents of a computer hard disk to a storage medium or file
- Phone cloning, the transfer of identity between one mobile telephone and another
- Reduplication, aka "cloning", in linguistics refers to a process by which the root or stem of a word is repeated
- Molecular cloning, the process of identifying and isolating a specific gene
- "The Cloning", an episode of the Adult Swim animated television series, Aqua Teen Hunger Force
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cloning.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.