From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up clos in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clos may refer to:
- CLOS, Command line-of-sight, a method of guiding a missile to its intended target
- Clos network, a kind of multistage switching network
- Clos (vineyard), a walled vineyard; used in France, Germany and California
- an alternative spelling of close in the name of a Cul-de-sac
- Common Lisp Object System (CLOS)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.