Close to Shore
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
First edition cover
|Subject||Jersey Shore shark attacks of 1916
History of New Jersey
|ISBN||ISBN 0-7679-0413-3 (hardback)|
|LC Class||QL638.93 .C36 2001|
Close to Shore: A True Story of Terror in an Age of Innocence is a non-fiction book by journalist Michael Capuzzo about the Jersey Shore shark attacks of 1916. The book was published in 2001 by Broadway Books. 
- Sharks in popular culture
- Twelve Days of Terror by Richard Fernicola about the same events.
- The Devil's Teeth: A True Story of Obsession and Survival Among America's Great White Sharks by Susan Casey.
- "Close to Shore: The Terrifying Shark Attacks of 1916 by Michael Capuzzo". goodreads.com. Retrieved 2015-05-13.
- Close to Shore homepage at RandomHouse.com.
|This article about a non-fiction book on U.S. history is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|