Close to the Bone (Tom Tom Club album)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2015)|
|Close to the Bone|
|Studio album by Tom Tom Club|
|Genre||New wave, funk|
|Label||US: Sire/Warner Bros. Records
UK: Island/PolyGram Records (non US)
|Producer||Chris Frantz, Tina Weymouth|
|Tom Tom Club chronology|
Close to the Bone is an album by the Tom Tom Club that was released in 1983. The Club's musicians are Wally Badarou; Tyrone Downie; Chris Frantz; Roddy Frantz; Rupert Hine; Raymond Jones; Steve Scales; Steven Stanley; Alex Weir; and sisters Lani, Laura, and Tina Weymouth. The album was released on compact disc for the first time on May 19, 2009, as a part of a two-CD deluxe package with the band's first album, Tom Tom Club, as part of Universal Music's deluxe editions series.
- "Pleasure of Love" – 6:33
- "On the Line Again" – 4:56
- "This Is a Foxy World" – 3:39
- "Bamboo Town" – 3:56
- "The Man With the 4-Way Hips" – 5:48
- "Measure Up" – 5:05
- "Never Took a Penny" – 3:33
- "Atsababy! (Life Is Great)" – 4:02
- "The Man With the 4-Way Hips (extended version)"
- "Pleasure of Love (instrumental)"
- "The Man With the 4-Way Hips (dub version)"
- "Yella (Mr. Yella Version)"
- Tina Weymouth - bass, vocals
- Chris Frantz - drums, vocals
- Alex Weir - guitar
- Wally Badarou - keyboards
- Tyrone Downie - keyboards
- Raymond Jones - keyboards
- Rupert Hine - keyboards
- Steve Scales - percussion
- Lani Weymouth- vocals
- Laura Weymouth - vocals
|This 1980s electronic music album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|