|Look up closed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Closed may refer to:
- Closed (poker), a betting round where no player will have the right to raise
- Closed (album), a 2010 album by Bomb Factory
- Closed GmbH, a German fashion brand
- Closed class, in linguistics a class of words or other entities which rarely changes
- Closure (mathematics), a set, along with operations, for which applying those operations on members always results in a member of the set
- Closed set, a set which contains all its limit points
- Closed interval, an interval which includes its endpoints
- All pages beginning with "Closed"
- Close (disambiguation)
- Closure (disambiguation)
- Open (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Closed.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.