Jump to navigation Jump to search
Closed-loop may refer to:
- A feedback loop, often found in:
- Closed ecological system not relying on matter exchange outside of the system, as opposed to open loop
- Ecological sanitation systems or ecosan, intended to close the nutrient and water cycle
- Pulling water from one area of a reef aquarium and pumping it immediately elsewhere in the tank to create higher flow and minimize dead spots
- Closed-loop communication, a communication technique used to avoid misunderstandings
- Circular economy, one in which materials are consistently reused rather than discharged as waste
- Closed time loop, or predestination paradox, a paradox of time travel that is often used as a convention in science fiction
- Closed curve, a mathematical curve described as a set of continuous parametric equations over a closed interval of real numbers for which the start point equals the end point
- Knot loop
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Closed loop.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.