|Headquarters||New York, NY, USA|
Ramat Gan, Israel
|Ofer Gadish (CEO)|
Gil Shai (CRO)
Ofir Ehrlich (VP R&D)
Leonid Feinberg (VP Product)
|Products||Disaster Recovery, Continuous Backup, and Live Migration for the Hybrid Cloud|
CloudEndure is a cloud computing company that develops business continuity software solutions for disaster recovery, continuous backup, and live migration. CloudEndure is headquartered in the United States with R&D in Israel.
CloudEndure was founded in 2012 by Ofer Gadish (CEO), Gil Shai (CRO), Ofir Ehrlich (VP R&D), and Leonid Feinberg (VP Product). The same founders previously established AcceloWeb, which was acquired by Limelight Networks in 2011.
CloudEndure products have been integrated as OEM software for several partner company services, including an integration into Google Cloud VM Migration Service and integrations with Cisco Systems CloudCenter Disaster Recovery and Migration  and Sungard Availability Services Cloud Recovery.
CloudEndure Disaster Recovery performs continuous block-level replication and saves a dormant copy in the target infrastructure, which uses a smaller percentage of compute, storage, and memory than the primary site; this leads to minimal RTOs (recovery time objective) and RPOs (recovery point objective) when spun up in a disaster.
The company offers two tiers of Disaster Recovery, as well as Continuous Backup and Live Migration products.
CloudEndure’s Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions are application-agnostic  and can replicate workloads from physical, virtual, and cloud-based infrastructure to a variety of target sites, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Microsoft Azure, and VMware.
Patents and licensing
CloudEndure Ltd. holds (or has pending) seven patents including:
- "US Patent No. 20140279915A1". - System and method for maintaining a copy of a cloud-based computing environment and restoration.
- "US Patent No. 20170093971A1". - System and method for orchestrating replicated components in a replicated cloud-based computing environment.
- "US Patent No. 20150249708A1". - System and method for asynchronous replication of a storage in a computing environment.
- "US Patent No. 20170192859A1". - System and method for restoring original machines from replicated machines in a secondary computing environment.
- "US Patent No. 20170111449A1". - Synchronization of an order of access instructions from a primary computing environment to a replicated computing environment.
- "US Patent No. 20150256510A1". - System and method for name resolution of replicated components in computing environments.
- "US Patent No. 20180181310A1". - System and method for disk identification in a cloud-based computing environment.
- Actual Tech - Disaster Recovery Cloud Migration
- AWS: When disaster strikes, CloudEndure advises putting your head in the clouds
- The Next Web: CloudEndure helps Web apps stay up in the air, raises $5.2 million
- TechCrunch: Limelight Buys Web And Application Acceleration Technology Startup AcceloWeb
- Channel Futures: CloudEndure Raises $13M in Series B Funding Led by Infosys
- The Register: Google's eating out of their hand – now CloudEndure 4 want to conquer Europe
- livemint: Infosys buys minority stake in Cloud Endure for $4 million
- Silicon Angle: CloudEndure raises another $6M for its managed disaster recovery service
- CRN: Emerging Vendors 2017: Storage Startups You Need To Know
- Gartner: Cool Vendors in Business Continuity Management and IT Resilience, 2016
- Google Cloud: Migrating VMs to Compute Engine using CloudEndure
- Cisco:Brownfield Virtual Machines Disaster Recovery using Cisco CloudCenter and CloudEndure Disaster Recovery
- Cisco: Brownfield Virtual Machine move using Cisco CloudCenter and CloudEndure Live Migration
- Fazzini, Kate (2019-01-07). "Why Amazon could buy CloudEndure, Israeli disaster recovery start-up". www.cnbc.com. Retrieved 2019-01-29.
- "Amazon to buy Israeli cloud computing co CloudEndure for $250m". Globes (in Hebrew). Retrieved 2019-01-09.
- Solomon, Shoshanna. "Amazon said to buy Israeli cloud computing firm for $250 million". www.timesofisrael.com. Retrieved 2019-01-09.
- Techcrunch: CloudEndure Disaster Recovery Service Secures $7 Million Investment
- Actual Tech: CloudEndure Finds Joint Answers to Issues of Disaster Recovery and Cloud Migration
- Storage Prediction: Storage Predictions for 2018
- Channel Partners Online: Pivot3 Offers DR to Public Cloud Across AWS, Azure, Google
- SAP: S/4HANA on the Google Cloud Platform: Multi-cloud the good, the bad, the ugly
- IT Business Edge: Continuous Replication: Can the Enterprise Live Without It?
- Finances Online: CloudEndure Review
- AWS: Facilitating a Migration to AWS with CloudEndure by Leveraging Automation
- Google VM Migration Service
- Microsoft Azure: Azure Marketplace is reaching new audiences
- VMware:VMware Cloud on AWS