|First appearance||Defenders #123 (Sep 1983)|
|Created by||J. M. DeMatteis and Don Perlin|
|Team affiliations||Secret Empire|
Cloud is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. The character is usually depicted in comics featuring the superhero team the Defenders, of which Cloud has been a member.
Cloud first appeared in Defenders #123-124 (September–October 1983), and was created by J. M. DeMatteis and Don Perlin. She appeared as a regular member of the Defenders from that point on, in issues #127-152 (January 1984-February 1986) of the title. The character subsequently appeared in Solo Avengers #20 (July 1989), and Star Masters #1 (December 1995).
Cloud received an entry in the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Deluxe Edition #3.
Fictional character biography
Cloud is a sentient nebula, an immense cloud of gas, with the ability to assume human form. Cloud's initial human form was at first modeled after human female Carol Faber. After falling in love with Moondragon, Cloud also developed a male form modeled after Danny Milligan.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (September 2017)
- New Defenders #149 (November, 1985)
- Defenders #136 (October, 1984)
- Defenders #127-139/New Defenders #140-152
- Solo Avengers #20 (July, 1989)
- Byrd, Matthew (29 August 2017). "15 Superheroes Marvel Wants You To Forget". Screen Rant. Retrieved 2 September 2017.
- Smith, Gary (20 August 2017). "15 Superheroes Marvel Wants You To Forget". CBR. Retrieved 2 September 2017.
- Cloud at the Appendix to the Handbook of the Marvel Universe
|This Marvel Comics superhero-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|