|Release date(s)||PlayStation 3
July 30, 2013
Steam, Xbox 360
July 31, 2013
August 1, 2013
Cloudberry Kingdom is a platform game created by Pwnee Studios. The game uses a set of algorithms developed by Jordan Fisher to create procedurally generated levels that can be adaptive to player skill level, in game character abilities, and alteration of game physics.
- "在 Steam 上购买 Cloudberry Kingdom™ 立省 75%" (in Chinese and English). Steam. Retrieved 2016-10-19.
- "Pwnee Studios /about/". pwnee.com. Retrieved 2012-11-17.
- "How to Make Insane, Procedural Platformer Levels". gamasutra.com. Retrieved 2012-11-17.
- "Indie game Cloudberry Kingdom hitting Wii U in December, utilizing Kickstarter". gonintendo.com. May 10, 2012.
- "Cloudberry Kingdom Will Destroy You - With A Smile". Ign.com. May 10, 2012. Retrieved 2012-11-17.
|This platform game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|