|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
Offices in Amsterdam, Atlanta, Berlin, Chicago, Cologne, Edinburgh, Munich, New York City, Paris, Vancouver, and Zurich.
Number of employees
Publicly acknowledged customers include BP, Hearst, the Met Office, Skyscanner, Ströer and Time Inc. Cloudreach also owns two software systems developed in-house: Sceptre, an infrastructure automation suite for AWS; and Connect, an integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS).
Cloudreach was founded in London in 2009 by Pontus Noren and James Monico. In 2011 the company opened a second office in Edinburgh.
In August 2017, Cloudreach acquired two US-based businesses: Emerging Technology Advisors, a cloud professional services company; and Cloudamize, a cloud migration specialist. Cloudamize is a cloud computing analytics platform, providing analytics for cloud migration and management.
In July 2018, Aaron Painter was appointed as CEO of Cloudreach. Pontus Noren subsequently became Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors.
In August 2018, Cloudreach acquired Relus Cloud, an Atlanta based data and analytics specialist; this took the Cloudreach headcount beyond 700.
In October 2019, Brooks Borcherding is appointed COO and President and takes the role of interim CEO.
- Reuters Staff (2017-02-16). "Blackstone acquires London-based cloud computing firm Cloudreach". Reuters. Retrieved 2020-12-15.
- "Cloudreach acquires US-based consultants Emerging Technology Advisors". Tech.eu. Retrieved 2020-12-15.
- "Cloudreach acquires US cloud company Cloudamize". Tech.eu. Retrieved 2020-12-15.
- "Blackstone-backed Cloudreach appoints Painter as CEO | ACQ5". www.acq5.com. Retrieved 2020-12-15.
- "IT services company Cloudreach acquires Relus Cloud". SiliconANGLE. 2018-08-14. Retrieved 2020-12-15.