|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
Offices in Amsterdam, Atlanta, Berlin, Chicago, Cologne, Dallas, Edinburgh, Munich, New York City, Norfolk, Paris, Philadelphia, Seattle, Vancouver, Washington, DC and Zurich.
Number of employees
Cloudreach is an international cloud computing consultancy that specialises in the planning, implementation and operational support of public cloud services, including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform. It is also a Blackstone Group portfolio company.
Cloudreach is an advisor and integrator to enterprises with greater than $1 billion in revenues that wish to move some or all of their IT functions to public cloud environments.
Cloudreach has also developed two in-house systems: Sceptre, an infrastructure automation suite for AWS, and Connect, an integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS). Whilst competitors of Connect, such as MuleSoft offer Cloud-based integration focussed on APIs and other online services, Cloudreach also offers solutions focused purely on integration services with cloud environments.
In its 2015 report, research group Fast Track said that Cloudreach was among the 20 fastest-growing British technology companies.
In February 2017, Cloudreach was acquired by major global investor Blackstone for an undisclosed amount. Noren, a cofounder, will remain as CEO with Dave Johnson, a senior Blackstone advisor, becoming Chairman of the Board of Directors.
In August 2017, Cloudreach acquired two US-based businesses: Emerging Technology Advisors, a cloud professional services company, and Cloudamize, a cloud migration specialist. Cloudamize is a cloud computing analytics platform that provides data analysis and recommendations to speed and simplify cloud migration and management.
In July 2018, Aaron Painter was named the new CEO of Cloudreach, replacing Co-Founder Pontus Noren who became Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors. The management change comes after Cloudreach was acquired by private equity firm Blackstone in 2017.
In August 2018, Cloudreach acquired Relus Cloud, an Atlanta based data and analytics specialist. With the acquisition of Relus Cloud, Cloudreach now employs more than 700 people. The acquisition is Cloudreach's third since investment firm Blackstone bought a majority stake in the company last year.
Awards and Accolades
- In July 2013, Cloudreach was named the Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For, receiving praise for its leadership, company values and fair treatment of its staff.. Cloudreach's Co-Founders, Pontus Noren and James Monico, also received an award for being the Best Leaders from the Sunday Times.
- In February 2014, Dice.com featured Cloudreach as the top company to work for in the United Kingdom.
- In 2015 and 2016, Cloudreach features in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100. The Tech Track is a list of the fastest growing private technology companies. 
- In May 2017, Cloudreach was named by the Financial Times as one of Europe's fastest growing companies. The company is reported to have grown by 880% between 2012 and 2015.
- In October 2017, Cloudreach was named by Glassdoor as one of the best companies to work for in the United Kingdom.
- In December 2017, Cloudreach was recognized by Comparably.com for being a company that fosters the best team experiences. This list is determined according to employee reviews on Comparably.com.
- In April 2018, Cloudreach was named as a leader in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud Infrastructure Managed Services Providers for the second-year running. The Gartner Magic Quadrant is a prominent source of company evaluations and assessments in the IT industry.
- In May 2018, Cloudreach was named by the London Stock Exchange in their 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain list. This list is an annual recognition of some of the fastest-growing and most dynamic small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the UK.
- "Blackstone Acquires a Majority Stake in Leading Global Public Cloud Enabler Cloudreach". blackstone.com. Retrieved 2017-02-19.
- "Blackstone Acquires Cloudreach For Access To iPaaS Market - The Blackstone Group L.P. (NYSE:BX) | Seeking Alpha". seekingalpha.com. Retrieved 2017-02-23.
- Reuters Editorial. "Blackstone acquires London-based cloud computing firm Cloudreach| Reuters". uk.reuters.com. Retrieved 2017-02-23.
- Clare hopping. "Met Office asks Cloudreach to purposefully break its systems". cloudpro.com. Retrieved 2018-08-13.
- Nicole Schmidt. "T-Systems and Cloudreach to accelerate customer public cloud adoption". Deutsche Telekom. Retrieved 2018-08-14.
- "Cloudreach Europe Limited: Private Company Information - Bloomberg". bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2017-02-19.
- "Cloud IT firm floats 30 jobs into Capital". Scotsman. Retrieved 2018-08-13.
- "Blackstone acquires London-based cloud computing firm Cloudreach". finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2017-02-23.
- "Private Equity Firm Blackstone Buys London-Based Cloudreach | Fortune.com". fortune.com. Retrieved 2017-02-19.
- "Cloudreach promises further acquisitions after double swoop". channelweb.co.uk. Retrieved 2017-09-01.
- "Cloudreach and Cloudamize Join Forces In Blackstone Backed Merger to Accelerate Intelligent Cloud Adoption". Cloudreach. Retrieved 2018-08-14.
- "Cloudreach founder Noren steps aside as CEO". channelweb.co.uk. Retrieved 2018-08-03.
- "Cloudreach To Buy Relus Cloud, Creating Cross-Atlantic Channel Powerhouse". Retrieved 2018-08-15.
- "Cloudreach grabs US-based AWS Premier Consulting Partner". Retrieved 2018-08-15.
- "Cloudreach in Sunday Times List 2013". thesundaytimes.co.uk. Retrieved 2017-02-19.
- "Our special award winners". Retrieved 2018-08-13.
- "Top 5 Companies to Work for in the UK". 2014-02-24. Retrieved 2018-08-14.
- "Cloudreach - Fast Track". 2015-07-07. Retrieved 2018-08-14.
- "League Table - Fast Track". 2016-09-01. Retrieved 2018-08-14.
- "The FT 1000: The complete list of Europe's fastest-growing companies". Retrieved 2018-08-13.
- "Do you work for one of the 20 best companies in Britain?". 2017-10-19. Retrieved 2018-08-14.
- "Best Team Cultures 2017". 2017-12-05. Retrieved 2018-08-14.
- "Cloudreach Recognised by Gartner as a Magic Quadrant Leader for Second Consecutive Year". 2018-04-18. Retrieved 2018-08-14.
- "2018 REPORT - 1000 COMPANIES UK". Retrieved 2018-08-13.