|Colours:||Green and white|
|Senior Club Championships|
Cloughbawn GAA is a Gaelic Athletic Association club based in the Clonroche, County Wexford, Ireland. The club is primarily concerned with the game of hurling. The club is most famous for its "three in a row" in 2016, making it to the senior hurling final, junior hurling final and intermediate A football, losing out in all three. Other notable achievements is there relegation from senior in 2017 HA.
In the Autumn of 1917 a number of young hurlers got together after a mummers ball in Forrestalstown and they decided that there should be a club formed and entered a team in the 1918 championship and this club was to be known as Cloughbawn. While we already had a club in existence in the top end of the parish known as Killegney, it did not cater for the whole of the parish.
- Wexford Senior Club Hurling Championships: 3
- 1949, 1951, 1993
- Wexford Intermediate Hurling Championships: 1
- Wexford Junior Hurling Championship: 4
- 1935, 1946, 1972, 1980
- Wexford Minor Hurling Championship: 1
- 1979 (with Adamstown)
- Wexford Minor Football Championship: 2
- 1976 (with Adamstown), 1979 (with Adamstown)
|This Leinster GAA club related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|