Cloverdale, Lauderdale County, Alabama
|Elevation||597 ft (182 m)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|Area code(s)||256 & 938|
|GNIS feature ID||116285|
Cloverdale, also known as Raw Hide, is an unincorporated community in Lauderdale County, Alabama, United States. Cloverdale is located on Alabama State Route 157, 11 miles (18 km) north-northwest of Florence. Cloverdale has a post office with ZIP code 35617, which opened on April 8, 1872.
- "Cloverdale". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved January 17, 2013.
- William Lindsey McDonald (2003). Civil War Tales of the Tennessee Valley. Heart of Dixie Publishing. p. 72. ISBN 978-0-9719946-7-6.
- "What's the origin of your town's name?". Times Daily. June 3, 2006. pp. 4A. Retrieved 18 October 2015.
|This Alabama state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|