From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cloverleaf or clover leaf may refer to:
|Look up cloverleaf in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- The leaf of the clover plant, or its shape
- Clover Leaf Seafoods, Markham, Ontario-based marketer of seafood products
- Cloverleaf, Louisville, Kentucky, a neighborhood
- Cloverleaf, Texas, a suburb of Houston
- Cloverleaf Local School District in southern Medina County, Ohio
Science and technology
- A representation of the chemical structure of a transfer RNA molecule
- The IEC 60320 C5, and C6 electrical power connectors, sometimes colloquially called cloverleaf connections
- Cloverleaf quasar, a rare example of a quadruply-lensed quasar
- Command key in apple computer, '⌘', colloquially known as the "cloverleaf" key
- A symbol for Alfa Romeo (vehicles)- see Alfa Romeo#Quadrifoglio
- Cloverleaf interchange, a highway interchange
- Toledo, St. Louis and Western Railroad, commonly called the Clover Leaf
- 71st Infantry Division (Wehrmacht), nicknamed the Cloverleaf Division
- Four-leaf clover, a mutation
- All pages beginning with "Cloverleaf"
- All pages with a title containing Cloverleaf
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cloverleaf.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.