Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Clovis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clovis may refer to:
- Clovis (given name), the early medieval (Frankish) form of the name Louis
- Clovis I (c. 466 – 511), the first king of the Franks to unite all the Frankish tribes under one ruler
- Clovis II (c.634 – c. 657), king of Neustria and Burgundy and first of the Rois Fainéants
- Clovis III (reigned 675–676), king of Austrasia, considered a usurper by some
- Clovis IV (c.677-694), boy king of the Franks from 691 until 694
- Clovis (died 580), son of Chilperic I and Audovera, assassinated by his father and stepmother
- Clovis, California
- Clovis Unified School District, serving Clovis and Fresno
- Clovis, New Mexico
- Clovis culture, Paleo-Indian culture of North America
- Clovis point, the oldest flint tools associated with the North American Clovis culture
- Clovis comet, a hypothetical impact event in North America
- Clovis Dardentor, 1896 fiction novel by French writer Jules Verne
- Clovis Sangrail, a character in the short stories of Saki, named because he was "so appallingly frank"
- Clovis, the main antagonist in the 1997 Blade Runner video game
- Clovis la Britannia, a character in the anime series Code Geass
- Clovis Crawfish the lead character in the book series Clovis the Crawfish
- Clovis Oncology, pharmaceutical company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clovis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.