Jump to navigation Jump to search
Clovis may refer to:
- Clovis (given name), the early medieval (Frankish) form of the name Louis.
- Clovis I (c. 466 – 511), the first king of the Franks to unite all the Frankish tribes under one ruler
- Clovis II (c.634 – c. 657), king of Neustria and Burgundy
- Clovis III (reigned 675–676), king of Austrasia
- Clovis IV (682–695), sole king of the Franks from 691 until 695
- Clovis (died 580), son of Chilperic I and Audovera, assassinated by his father and stepmother
- Clovis, California
- Clovis Unified School District, serving Clovis and Fresno
- Clovis, New Mexico
- Clovis culture, the Paleo-Indian culture of North America that appears in the archaeological record 13,500 to 13,000 years ago
- Clovis point, the oldest flint tools associated with the North American Clovis culture
- Clovis comet, a hypothetical impact event in North America around 12,900 years ago argued to have caused the end of the Clovis culture and extinction of many large mammals
- Clovis Dardentor, 1896 fiction novel by French writer Jules Verne
- Clovis Sangrail, a character in the short stories of Saki, named because he was "so appallingly frank"
- Clovis, the main antagonist in the 1997 Blade Runner video game
- Clovis la Britannia, a character in the anime series Code Geass
- Clovis Crawfish the lead character in the book series Clovis the Crawfish
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clovis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.