12 de Octubre Football Club
|Full name||Club 12 de Octubre de Itaugua|
|Founded||August 14, 1914|
|Ground||Estadio Juan Canuto Pettengill,
|Manager||Félix Darío León|
|League||Paraguayan Primera División|
|2013||División Intermedia, 2nd (promoted)|
Club 12 de Octubre is a Paraguayan football club from the city of Itauguá founded in 1914. The team were promoted to the Primera División of the Paraguayan league in 2013 after finishing 2nd in the Second Division.
The team were promoted to the first division in 1997. In 2002 they managed to win the Clausura tournament but lost in the absolute finals against Libertad. They got twice to the first round in Copa Libertadores, in 2002 and 2003.
- Paraguayan First Division: Runner-up 1
- 2002 (Clausura champion)
- 1965, 1972
- 1924, 1926, 1927, 1967, 1980, 1983, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1991, 1993, 1995
Performance in CONMEBOL competitions
- Copa Libertadores: 2 appearances
- 2002: First Round
- 2003: First Round
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
- To appear in this section a player must have either:
- Played at least 125 games for the club.
- Set a club record or won an individual award while at the club.
- Been part of a national team squad at any time.
- Played in the first division of any other football association (outside of Paraguay).
- Played in a continental and/or intercontinental competition.
|This article about sports in Paraguay is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a South American football club is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|