Club Atlético Douglas Haig
This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Full name||Club Atlético Douglas Haig|
El Milan de Pergamino
|Founded||11 November 1918|
|Ground||Miguel Morales, Pergamino|
|League||Primera B Nacional|
Club Atlético Douglas Haig is an Argentine football club from Pergamino, Buenos Aires Province. The team won the 2011–12 Torneo Argentino A championship, promoting it to the second division of Argentine football, Primera B Nacional where it currently plays.
Founded on 18 November 1918 after the victory of the Allied forces, a group of British workers on the Argentinian central railroad decided to start a club to participate in the local soccer championship. This required the consent and support of the chief of the railway, Ronald Leslie, who, as a condition, requested that the club take the name of General Douglas Haig. 
Current squad of Club Atlético Douglas Haig as of May 07, 2015
Manager: Andrés Guglielminpietro
- Liga de Pergamino (26): 1920, 1922, 1923, 1924, 1927, 1928, 1933, 1934, 1935, 1936, 1950, 1962, 1964,
1966, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2010
- Torneo de la Provincia de Buenos Aires (1): 1986 [a]
- "Douglas Haig campeón: el regreso de un histórico", La Voz, 15 May 2012
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 25 September 2015. Retrieved 23 September 2015.
- "Historia de Douglas Haig" at Interior Futbolero website Archived 30 March 2014 at the Wayback Machine.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Club Atlético Douglas Haig.|
|This article about an Argentine football club is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|