Club Cerro Corá
|Full name||Club Cerro Corá|
|Founded||March 1, 1925|
|Ground||Estadio General Andrés Rodríguez|
|Chairman||Carlos Pérez Garay|
|League||Primera División B Metropolitana|
|2013||Primera División B Metropolitana, 9th|
Club Cerro Corá, is a Paraguayan football club based in the city of Asunción (Paraguay). The club was founded March 1, 1925 and plays in the Primera División B Metropolitana, the third division of Paraguayan football. Their home games are played at the Estadio General Andrés Rodríguez (named after the former Paraguayan president) which has a capacity of approximately 6,000 seats.
- 1990, 1996
- 1956, 1968, 1976
Performance in CONMEBOL competitions
- Copa CONMEBOL: 2 appearances
- 1993: Quarter-Finals
- 1998: First Round
- To appear in this section a player must have either:
- Played at least 125 games for the club.
- Set a club record or won an individual award while at the club.
- Been part of a national team squad at any time.
- Played in the first division of any other football association (outside of Paraguay).
- Played in a continental and/or intercontinental competition.
|This article about sports in Paraguay is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a South American football club is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|