This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Club Cool's entrance as of December 4, 2005
|Opening date||November 14, 2005|
|Replaced||Ice Station Cool|
|Designer||Walt Disney Imagineering|
Club Cool (formerly Ice Station Cool) is an attraction located in Future World at Epcot at the Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, that allows people to cool off and sample complimentary Coca-Cola soft drinks from around the world. It is similar to the World of Coca-Cola's tasting area in Atlanta, Georgia, although the latter boasts a larger selection of products to taste (including both foreign and U.S. beverages). The gift shop at Club Cool also offers Coca-Cola merchandise for purchase.
Opened as Ice Station Cool in June 1998, the attraction was themed to a polar exploration, decorated with the pictured vehicle and cave men frozen in ice. It closed on June 6, 2005, and re-opened as Club Cool on November 14, 2005.
The tasting area has self-serve soda dispensers, dispensing Coca-Cola products from around the world. The only drink that contains caffeine is Inca Kola.
It offers eight flavors:
- Guarana Kuat (Brazil) - Guarana berry flavored
- Inca Kola (Peru) - Sweet fruity flavored, comparable to bubblegum
- Sparletta (Zimbabwe) - Raspberry cream soda
- VegitaBeta (Japan) - A non-carbonated apricot and passion fruit flavored drink
- Bibo (South Africa) - Kiwi mango
- Fanta Melon Frosty (Thailand) - Melon
- Beverly (Italy) - A very bitter non-alcoholic apéritif
- Fanta Pineapple (Greece) - Pineapple
Former Flavors Offered
On October 29, 2013, all but the Beverly and the Vegibeta were replaced.
- Smart Watermelon (China)
- Kinley Lemon (Israel)
- Fanta Kolita (Costa Rica)
- Lift Apple (Mexico)
- Mezzo Mix (Germany)
- Krest Ginger Ale (Mozambique)
- Lychee Mello (Thailand)
- Diet Tai Guaraná (Brazil)
- "Club Cool". allears.net. Retrieved 9 February 2014.
- "Epcot’s Flavors of Club Cool Debuts Guarana Kuat, Inca Kola & Five Other Sodas Today". disneyparks.disney.go.com. Retrieved 5 April 2014.
- "Flavors of Club Cool at Epcot". The Walt Disney Company.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Club Cool.|