C.D. Pan de Azúcar
|Full name||Club Deportivo Pan de Azúcar|
|Ground||Cancha de Entrenamiento Luis Tapia
Panama City, Panamá
|League||Copa Rommel Fernandez|
Pan de Azúcar participated a number of times in ANAPROF, achieving 2 fourth-place finishes in 1993 and 1994 and a third place in 1995 before relegating to Primera A (now Liga Nacional de Ascenso) in 1999. Pan de Azúcar had to wait until 2003 to promote to ANAPROF, becoming the first team in Panamanian football history to promote after previously being relegated. However the team were relegated once again in 2004.
In March 2014, it was reported long-time club president Adalberto Agámez died. He had led the club during their most successful period in the 1990s, finishing twice in 4th place of the ANAPROF competition. The club however responded on Twitter that the reports were false and that Agámez was still alive. Former player Juan Serrano however was killed in March 2014.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2017)
- CD Pan de Azúcar se despide de la LNA – Panama Futbol (in Spanish)
- Pan de Azúcar reaparece hoy – La Prensa (in Spanish)
- Pan de Azucar Relegated
- LNA: Pan de Azúcar dice adiós a la élite – Todosports (in Spanish)
- Recordando a un mecenas del fútbol, Dr. Adalberto Agámez – Somos Lasele (in Spanish)
- Matan a dos en El Porvenir – El Siglo (in Spanish)
- Fepafut lamenta la muerte de Juan Serrano y Édgar Martínez – FEPAFUT (in Spanish)
|This article about a Panamanian football club is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|