This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Club Factory Logo
Type of site
|Founded||7 June 2014|
|Owner||Jiayun Data Technology Co. Ltd|
|Founder(s)||Aaron Jialun Li|
Club Factory was first launched in 2014 by Aaron Jialun Li and Vincent Lou, both who are graduates of the Stanford University, California. According to the makers, the Club Factory software uses proprietary AI-algorithm and knowledge graph to compare prices from multiple manufacturers.
Club Factory has positioned its market in places like India, Europe, United States, Southeast Asia and the Middle East. India became the leading market for Club Factory accounting for nearly 40 million users out of its 70 million users globally. In India, Club Factory owes its growth in the market to its consumers. The Times of India described the Indian consumers as "discount hunters" who opt for Chinese online retailers due to their cheaper price.
In 2018, the electronic commerce platform raised $100 million in a series C or venture round of funding from existing investors like IDG Capital, Kunlun Capital and Bertelsmann Asia Investment (BAI). In July 2018, Club Factory appointed Ranveer Singh and Manushi Chhillar as ambassadors in India.
- "Have crossed 40 million users in India : Club Factory". Times of India. 7 September 2018.
- "Club Factory announces club shopping week". Business Standard News. 13 September 2018.
- "Vincent Lou's journey from Facebook to Club Factory". Economic Times. 3 August 2018.
- Hsiao, Samuel (25 April 2018). "Club Factory recently raised US$100 million".
- "Chinese online retailer Club Factory to scale up India operations". "FashionUnited". 11 September 2018.
- "Club Factory Intensifies Focus on Indian Millennials". News Voir. 7 September 2018. Retrieved 1 October 2018.
- "New online shopping app Club Factory launches in the Middle East". Mena Herald. 11 October 2016.
- "Cross-border e-commerce platform Club Factory banks USD100 M to fuel expansion in Southeast Asia and Middle East". KrAsia News. 27 February 2018.
- "How Club Factory made a success of connecting Chinese suppliers to Indian consumers". Factor Daily. 16 August 2018.
- "Chinese fashion e-tailers see increased demand among Indian shoppers". Times of India. 27 November 2017.
- "Chinese e-commerce apps like Club Factory, Shein, Romwe value India markets". Business Standard. 8 July 2018.
- "China's Club Factory raises $100 Million in Series C". Asian Venture Capital Journal. 14 February 2018.
- "Ranveer Singh and Manushi Chhillar come together to promote e-commerce fashion brand, Club Factory". Economic Times. 13 July 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Club Factory.|
|This article about a fashion brand, house, corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Chinese corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|