Club Sport Colombia
|Full name||Club Sport Colombia|
|Founded||November 1, 1924|
|Ground||Estadio Alfonso Colmán|
|League||Paraguayan Primera División|
Club Sport Colombia, is a Paraguayan football club based in the city of Fernando de la Mora. The club was founded November 1, 1924 and plays in the Paraguayan second division. Their home games are played at the Estadio Alfonso Colmán which has a capacity of approximately 7,000 seats. The club is the former home of Jorge Daniel Florentín, Elio Mora, Ignacio Paniagua, Emilio Martinez, José Antonio Franco, Pedro Richard Irala, Carlos Antonio Mereles, Rodolfo Guillén, Marcelo Estigarribia and Victor Cristaldo.
- 1940, 1944, 1945, 1950, 1985, 1992
- 1944, 1969, 2007
Current Squad 2015
Updated January 18, 2015
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
- To appear in this section a player must have either:
- Played at least 125 games for the club.
- Set a club record or won an individual award while at the club.
- Been part of a national team squad at any time.
- Played in the first division of any other football association (outside of Paraguay).
- Played in a continental and/or intercontinental competition.
|This article about sports in Paraguay is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a South American football club is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|