(Redirected from Clump)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up clump or clumping in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clump or clumping may refer to:
- Clumping (biology), an organic behavior
- Clumping (computer science), a software testing scenario
- Wittenham Clumps, a small group of hills
- Clumped isotopes (chemistry), heavy isotopes that are bonded to other heavy isotopes
- "clump", an iamamiwhoami song
- Transit vehicle clumping, when one public transport vehicle falls behind schedule, and another scheduled behind it meets it in the same location
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clumping.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.