|Look up clumsy or clumsiness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clumsy or clumsiness may refer to:
- Developmental coordination disorder, a motor skills disorder which brings about clumsiness
- Clumsy (Our Lady Peace album), a 1997 album by Our Lady Peace
- "Clumsy" (Our Lady Peace song), from the above album
- Clumsy (Samiam album), a 1994 album by Samiam
- "Clumsy" (Fergie song), from the album The Dutchess
- "Clumsy" (Britney Spears song), from the album Glory
- A graphic novel by Jeffrey Brown
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clumsy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.