Cluny or The Cluny may refer to:
- Cluny is a commune in the Saône-et-Loire department in the region of Bourgogne in eastern France.
- Abbey of Cluny, a Benedictine monastery in Cluny, department of Saône-et-Loire, France.
- Cluny, Alberta, a hamlet in Alberta
- Cluny, Mauritius, a village in the district of Grand Port, Mauritius
- Cluny, a small settlement 7 km (4 ½ miles) north-west of Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland.
- Parish of Cluny, 15 km (9 miles) south-west of Inverurie, Aberdeenshire near Sauchen, Aberdeenshire
- Cluny Castle, in the Parish of Cluny, 3 km (2 miles) north-north-west of Sauchen, Aberdeenshire
- Cluny Harbour, Buckie, Moray, as well as the Cluny Square, the central square in Buckie, containing the Cluny Hotel
- William Douglas of Cluny (1430-1475), Scottish nobleman.
- Loch Cluanie and its eponymous dam, Northwest Highlands, Scotland.
- The MacPherson of Cluny, the chief of Clan MacPherson.
- The Cluny, a live music venue and pub in Newcastle upon Tyne, England
- Cluny the Scourge, an anthropomorphic rat and antagonist in the novel Redwall
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cluny.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.