Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up clustering in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clustering can refer to the following:
- Computer cluster, the technique of linking many computers together to act like a single computer
- Data cluster, an allocation of contiguous storage in databases and file systems
- Cluster analysis, a set of machine learning algorithms to group multi-dimensional data-set into closely related groups (such as kNN algorithm)
- In hash tables, the mapping of keys to nearby slots
- Business cluster, a geographic concentration of interconnected businesses, suppliers, and associated institutions in a particular field
In graph theory:
- The formation of clusters of linked nodes in a network, measured by the clustering coefficient
In statistics and data mining:
- An algorithm for cluster analysis (a method for statistical data analysis) or a result thereof
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clustering.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.