This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (May 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (March 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founded||August 21, 2006|
4.0 / October 8, 2015
The company was founded by software engineers,  and is venture capital backed.    For most of its history Clusterpoint was servicing business customers as an enterprise software vendor.
Examples are where SQL RDBMS data is used in combination with an enterprise search engine to address performance and scalability needs of web and mobile applications, or where Big data and analytics tools such as Hadoop might be needed due to sheer volume of data or large computing workloads.
- Data structure agnostic and type-rich database, handles variable data structure XML or JSON documents in a single database. Supports unstructured textual data, dates, numbers, meta-data (all XML and JSON types)
- Cross-platform support: binaries are available for Linux, FreeBSD, Mac OS X and Windows. Clusterpoint database software can be compiled on other operating systems.
- Multi-master cluster software architecture: no single point of failure, any cluster node can serve as a master and run the management application
- Horizontal database scalability: scales out from a single server to few thousands of servers networked into a cluster infrastructure
- Clusterpoint DBMS - clustered NoSQL database, which uses approach of multiple server system to spread load and increase performance. Clusterpoint database facilitates high parallelism of computing and distribution of data.
- GOL: Big Data SIEM Analytics tool from Clusterpark - Log, Events and Security Records Search and Analytics.
- DigiBrowser: Quick SQL denormalization into NoSQL database - imports multi-table SQL database into one Clusterpoint database using automagic denormalization.
- NTSS: Network Traffic Sureveillance System for Lawful Intercept - High-speed capture, store, search and analysis of all Internet traffic for the corporate network.
- "Clusterpoint Group Limited". Companies House (UK). Retrieved March 5, 2015.
- "Clusterpoint Development Center". Lursoft (LV). Retrieved March 5, 2015.
- "Clusterpoint Profile on Firmas.lv". Firmas.lv (LV). Retrieved March 5, 2015.
- "Bring the Power of Big Data to Small Businesses". Data-Informed.com (US). Retrieved July 1, 2015.
- "Imprimatur Capital About Clusterpoint". Imprimatur Capital. Retrieved March 9, 2015.
- "Clusterpoint Raises EUR1 Million From BaltCap". Privateequitywire. Retrieved June 14, 2013.
- "Clusterpoint Receives €1 Million From BaltCap". Arcticstartup.com. Retrieved June 14, 2013.
- "Latvian Database Platform Clusterpoint secures 1.25 million". Arcticstartup.com. Retrieved March 16, 2015.
- "Bloomberg Company Research Profile". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved March 9, 2015.
- "Crunchbase Clusterpoint Profile". Crunchbase.com. Retrieved June 14, 2013.
- "BusinessWeek Clusterpoint Profile". Businessweek. Retrieved June 14, 2013.
- "Clusterpoint 4 Computing Engine Combines Instantly Scalable Database and Computational Power". InsideBigdata.com (US). Retrieved October 6, 2015.
- "A new document database emerges from the cloud". infoworld.com (US). Retrieved June 25, 2015.
- "Clusterpoint API on Github". Github.com. Retrieved March 9, 2015.
- "Python API for Clusterpoint Server". Python.org. Retrieved March 9, 2015.
- "Clusterpoint Node.js API". NPM, inc. Retrieved March 9, 2015.
- "Clusterpoint GOL - fast log data analytics & search application software". Clusterpoint. Retrieved March 4, 2016.
- "DigiBrowser: Quick SQL denormalization into NoSQL database". Datorikas Instituts DIVI. Retrieved March 4, 2015.
- "Clusterpoint NTSS Product Review". SpiceWorks, Inc. Retrieved March 9, 2015.
- "Clusterpoint Network Traffic Surveillance System". iiGrowth LLC. Retrieved March 9, 2015.