From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up clutch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A clutch is a mechanical device which provides for the transmission of power from one component to another.
Clutch may also refer to:
- Clutch (band), a musical group from Frederick, Maryland
- The Clutch, an American collective of songwriters
- Clutch (Clutch album), 1995
- Clutch (Peter Hammill album), 2002
- Clutch (African American women's magazine), a digital magazine
- Clutch (eggs), a collection of eggs in a single nest
- Clutch (G.I. Joe), a fictional character in the G.I. Joe universe
- Clutch (handbag), a purse designed to be carried (clutched) in one's hand
- CLUTCH (literary magazine), a defunct small press literary magazine
- Clutch (sports), a term referring to the ability to perform under pressure
- Clutch hitter, referring to baseball
- Clutch (mascot), the mascot of the Houston Rockets
- Clutch (pin fastener), a device used to secure pins
- Clutch (web series), a Canadian crime/thriller web series created by Jonathan Robbins
- The part of a hi-hat stand that holds the upper cymbal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clutch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.