From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Clydesdale is a former government district in Strathclyde, Scotland.
Clydesdale may also refer to:
- Clydesdale F.C., a former football club in Glasgow.
- Clydesdale RFC, Glasgow, a former rugby union club in Glasgow.
- Clydesdale RFC, South Lanarkshire, a rugby union club in South Lanarkshire.
- Clydesdale Cricket Club, a cricket club in Glasgow.
- Clydesdale Harriers, an athletics club in Clydebank.
- Clydesdale Amateur Rowing Club, a rowing club in Glasgow.
- Toowoomba Clydesdales, an Australian rugby league team that takes its name from the horse breed.
- In road running and bicycle racing, "Clydesdale" is a semi-official term for heavier male competitors (generally over 200 pounds), an allusion to the breed of horses.
- Clydesdale (horse), a breed of horse originating in the district of the same name.
- Budweiser Clydesdales, a group of Clydesdale horses used on Anheuser-Busch promotions.
- The Paisley terrier, also known as the Clydesdale Terrier.
- Clydesdale, a place about 10km south-east of Sasolburg in the Free State province of South Africa
- Clydesdale, Nova Scotia, a community in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia
- Clydesdale, a town in Sisonke District Municipality in the KwaZulu-Natal province of South Africa
- Clydesdale Bank
- Clydesdale (retailer), a defunct Scottish electrical retailer
- Clydesdale Junction Railway, former railway operator
- Clydesdale (Scottish Parliament constituency), a constituency of the Scottish Parliament
- Clydesdale (UK Parliament constituency), a former constituency of the House of Commons of the Parliament of the United Kingdom
- Clydesdale (Synod), a current Synod of the Church of Scotland.
- Alec Clydesdale (1875–1947), Australian politician
- Marquess of Clydesdale, title of the eldest son of the Duke of Hamilton
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clydesdale.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.