Clyst Hydon is a village and civil parish in the county of Devon, England. It was in the Cliston Hundred and has a church dedicated to St Andrew. The parish is surrounded, clockwise from the north, by the parishes of Cullompton, Plymtree, Payhembury, Talaton, Whimple, Clyst St Lawrence and Broad Clyst.
Within the parish are situated various historic estates including:
- St Andrew, Clyst Hydon - Devon | Diocese of Exeter
- "Map of Devon Parishes" (PDF). Devon County Council. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2 November 2013. Retrieved 20 November 2016.
- Welcome | Clyst Hydon Primary School
- The Five Bells Inn and Restaurant, Clyst Hydon, Devon
- Clyst Hydon Cricket and Sports Club Archived 2011-08-13 at the Wayback Machine
- Interview with Felipe Ehrenberg, one of the founders of Beau Geste Press, ArtReview
- Risdon, Tristram (d.1640), Survey of Devon, 1811 edition, London, 1811, with 1810 Additions, p.57; Pevsner, Nikolaus & Cherry, Bridget, The Buildings of England: Devon, London, 2004, p.271
|This Devon location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|