Clyst St Lawrence
Clyst St Lawrence is a village and civil parish about 8 miles north-east of the city of Exeter in the county of Devon, England. Historically it formed part of Cliston Hundred. The parish is in the East Devon district and is surrounded, clockwise from the north, by the parishes of Clyst Hydon, Whimple and the large parish of Broad Clyst. In 2001 its population was 105, little changed from the 113 people who lived there in 1901.
- "Clyst St Lawrence". Devon.gov.uk. 2010-01-05. Archived from the original on 2011-10-09. Retrieved 2011-07-16.
- "Map of Devon Parishes" (PDF). Devon County Council. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2 November 2013. Retrieved 20 November 2016.
- Harris, Helen (2004). A Handbook of Devon Parishes. Tiverton: Halsgrove. p. 48. ISBN 1-84114-314-6.
- A Church Near You. "St Lawrence, Clyst St Lawrence - Devon | Diocese of Exeter". Achurchnearyou.com. Retrieved 2011-07-16.
- Good Stuff IT Services (1961-06-30). "Church of St Lawrence - Clyst St Lawrence - Devon - England". British Listed Buildings. Retrieved 2011-07-16.
|This Devon location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|