Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up coalescence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coalescence may refer to:
- Coalescence (chemistry), the process by which two or more separate masses of miscible substances seem to "pull" each other together should they make the slightest contact
- Coalescence (computer science), the merging of adjacent blocks of memory to fill gaps caused by deallocated memory
- Coalescence and Marking (computer science), deletion using marking and preparation for coalescence.
- Coalescence (genetics), the merging of genetic lineages backwards to a most recent common ancestor
- Coalescence (linguistics), the merging of two or more phonological segments into one
- Coalescence (physics), the merging of two or more droplets, bubbles or particles into one
- Coalescence (microbiology), the merging of two or more microbial communities into one
- COALESCE, a SQL command that selects the first non-null from a range of values
- In geography, the process by which urban sprawl produces a linear conurbation
- Coalescence (Whit Dickey album), 2004
- Coalescence (Andre Canniere album), 2013
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coalescence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.