From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up coalescence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coalescence may refer to:
- Coalescence (chemistry), the process by which two or more separate masses of miscible substances seem to "pull" each other together should they make the slightest contact
- Coalescence (computer science), the merging of adjacent blocks of memory to fill gaps caused by deallocated memory
- Coalescence (genetics), the merging of genetic lineages backwards to a most recent common ancestor
- Coalescence (linguistics), the merging of two or more phonological segments into one
- Coalescence (physics), the merging of two or more droplets, bubbles or particles into one
- COALESCE, a SQL command that selects the first non-null from a range of values
- In geography, the process by which urban sprawl produces a linear conurbation
- Coalescence (Whit Dickey album), 2004
- Coalescence (Andre Canniere album), 2013
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coalescence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.