Coastal City at night
|Location||Houhai Subdistrict, Nanshan, Shenzhen, China|
|Address||No. 33, Wenxin 5th Road|
|Opening date||December 16th,2007|
|No. of stores and services||281|
|No. of floors||5 (Shopping Mall), 30 (West Tower), 23 (East Tower)|
|Public transit access||Houhai Station on Shenzhen Metro or Haiya Plaza on Shenzhen Bus|
For actual cities located near coastlines, see Port.
Coastal City (Chinese: 海岸城; pinyin: Hǎi'àn Chéng; Jyutping: hoi2 ngon6 sing4) is a shopping and office complex in Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China. Located in the central business district of Nanshan, it occupies an entire city block bounded by Binhai, Nanhai, Houhai, Houhaibin and Chuangye Roads.
The complex consists of the Coastal City shopping arcade and two office buildings, namely the West (30 floors) and East (24 floors) towers. The podium of the two towers hosts numerous stores as well. The entire project stands on 6000m2 of reclaimed land, the largest of its kind in Nanshan.
Designed by the US architectural firm Callison, the mall opened in 2007 consisting five stories. It hosts the Coastal City Cinema, an ice rink, an AEON supermarket and several dozens of smaller Chinese and international shops and restaurants.
Buildings and facilities in its proximity include Heung Kong Tower, Tiley Fame City, Kempinski Shenzhen, Poly Cultural Center, Nanshan Book City, Haiya shopping mall and Shenzhen Bay Sports Center.
A bus station (Nanshan CBD station) is located directly in front of the main entrance, it serves as the terminus for bus numbers 121,76,80,231,305,382,353,322,337,J1,229 and 72. The complex is also within walking distance from Houhai Station of Shenzhen Metro.
- "Coastal City Mall - Shenzhen Shopping - Start in China from Shenzhen". Start in China. 2010-03-04. Archived from the original on 2016-04-16. Retrieved 2016-04-02.
- "海岸城购物中心,游览深圳海岸城购物中心_深圳景点 - TripAdvisor(猫途鹰)" (in Chinese). Tripadvisor.cn. Retrieved 2016-04-02.
- Chinese and Pinyin Name: 海岸影城 (2008-07-30). "Coastal City Cinema | Culture/Cinema | Shenzhen, Shekou Entertainment, Food and Lodging". Shenzhenparty.com. Retrieved 2016-04-02.
- "海岸城". Coastalcity.cn. Archived from the original on 2015-06-26. Retrieved 2015-06-26.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on March 24, 2015. Retrieved August 16, 2015.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Coastal City Mall". Szcchina.com. 2011-08-02. Retrieved 2016-04-02.
- "深圳 南山中心区总站_南山中心区总站公交站-深圳公交查询网" (in Chinese). Bus.mapbar.com. Retrieved 2016-04-02.
|This Shenzhen-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|