From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coatepec may refer to one of these places in Mexico:
- Coatepec Harinas, a municipality in the State of Mexico
- Coatepec, Puebla, a municipality in the State of Puebla
- Coatepec, Santiago Texcalcingo, a village in the state of Oaxaca
- Coatepec, Veracruz, a municipality in the State of Veracruz
- Coatepec, Villaflores, a village in the State of Chiapas
- "Cōātepēc" is Nahuatl for "at the snake hill".
- Coatepec Nahuatl, a variety of the Nahuatl language
- Coatepec Sandstone, a geological formation in Mexico
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.