From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Cobalt or cobalt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cobalt is a chemical element with atomic number 27.
Cobalt may also refer to:
- Cobalt, Connecticut, United States
- Cobalt, Idaho, United States
- Cobalt, Missouri, United States
- Cobalt, Ontario, Canada
Art, entertainment, and media
- Cobalt (magazine), a shōjo fiction magazine published in Japan
- "Cobalt", the title of episode 5 of Fear the Walking Dead Season 1 and a code word for a post-apocalyptic military action described in that episode
Computing and technology
- Cobalt (CAD program)
- Cobalt Networks, a computer hardware company, or computer server appliances made by that company:
- Open Cobalt, the open source virtual world browser and construction toolkit
- Palm OS Cobalt, version 6.0 of Palm OS
- COBALT, The radio correlator for LOFAR, see LOFAR#Timeline
- All pages beginning with "Cobalt"
- All pages with a title containing Cobalt
- COBOL (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cobalt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.