Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cobbler or cobblers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cobbler(s) may refer to:
- The Cobbler, a mountain located near the head of Loch Long in Scotland
- Cobbler, Missouri, a community in the United States
Art, entertainment and media
- The Cobbler (1923 film), a short comedy by Hal Roach
- The Cobbler (2014 film), a comedy-drama starring Adam Sandler
- "Cobbler" (Better Call Saul), an episode of the TV series Better Call Saul
- "The Cunning Cobbler", a folk song, No. 174 in the Roud Folk Song Index, also called "The Cunning Cobbler Done Over"
- Cobbler or river cobbler, a marketing name in the UK for Southeast Asian Pangasius bocourti and Pangasius pangasius (also marketed as "basa", "pangasius" and "panga")
- Cobbler, a common name for Cnidoglanis macrocephalus, a species of catfish found along the coasts of Australia
- Cobbler, a common name for the South Australian cobbler, a brown fish found in estuaries in southern Australia
Food and drink
- Cobbler (food), a type of pie
- Cobbler, a type of mixed drink made with wine or sherry, citrus juice and sugar
- Cobbler, a person who repairs, and sometimes makes, shoes
- Cobbler, a person who illegally forges passports and other documents
- Cobbler (software), a network-oriented install server for Linux
- USS Cobbler, a United States Navy ship name
- USS Cobbler (SS-344), a former submarine in the United States Navy
- "The Cobblers", a nickname for the English association football club Northampton Town F.C.
- Cobblers, a slang term for nonsense; see Rhyming slang#Taboo terms
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cobbler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.