Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cobbler or cobblers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cobbler(s) may refer to:
- The Cobbler, a mountain located near the head of Loch Long in Scotland
- Cobbler, Missouri, a community in the United States
Art, entertainment and media
- The Cobbler (1923 film), a short comedy by Hal Roach
- The Cobbler (2014 film), a comedy-drama starring Adam Sandler
- "Cobbler" (Better Call Saul), an episode of the TV series Better Call Saul
- "The Cunning Cobbler", a folk song, No. 174 in the Roud Folk Song Index, also called "The Cunning Cobbler Done Over"
- Cobbler or river cobbler, a marketing name in the UK for Southeast Asian Pangasius bocourti and Pangasius pangasius (also marketed as "basa", "pangasius" and "panga")
- Cobbler, a common name for Cnidoglanis macrocephalus, a species of catfish found along the coasts of Australia
- Cobbler, a common name for the South Australian cobbler, a brown fish found in estuaries in southern Australia
Food and drink
- Cobbler (food), a type of pie
- Cobbler, a type of mixed drink made with wine or sherry, citrus juice and sugar
- Cobbler, a person who repairs, and sometimes makes, shoes
- Cobbler, a person who illegally forges passports and other documents
- Cobbler (software), a network-oriented install server for Linux
- USS Cobbler, a United States Navy ship name
- USS Cobbler (SS-344), a former submarine in the United States Navy
- "The Cobblers", a nickname for the English association football club Northampton Town F.C.
- Cobblers, a slang term for nonsense; see Rhyming slang#Taboo terms
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cobbler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.