From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cobbler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cobbler(s) may refer to:
- Cobbler, a legal term for a type of catfish known as the basa fish
- Cobbler, a common name for Cnidoglanis macrocephalus, a species of catfish found along the coasts of Australia
- Cobbler, a common name for the South Australian cobbler, a brown fish found in estuaries in southern Australia
Food and drink
- Cobbler, a shoemaking guild or profession
- Cobbler, a person who illegally forges fake passports and other documents
- Cobbler, a shoemaking profession closely associated with a cordwainer
- The Cobbler, a mountain located near the head of Loch Long in Scotland
- Cobbler (software), a network-oriented install server for Linux
- USS Cobbler (SS-344), a former submarine in the United States Navy
- "The Cobblers", a nickname for the English association football club Northampton Town F.C.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cobbler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.