Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cobblestone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cobblestones are small stones used in paving streets.
Cobblestone may also refer to:
- Cobble (geology), a class of rock fragment larger than a pebble and smaller than a boulder
- Cobblestone (magazine), a children's magazine
- A unit of credit in the BOINC Credit System of the BOINC platform for volunteer computing
- The Pebbles of Etratat, 1972 film also known as Cobblestones
- Cobblestone Records, a jazz record label during the 1970s
- Cobblestone Jazz, an electronic music band
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cobblestone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.