Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cobblestone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cobblestones are small stones used in paving streets.
Cobblestone may also refer to:
- Cobble (geology), a class of rock fragment larger than a pebble and smaller than a boulder
- Cobblestone (magazine), a children's magazine
- A unit of credit in the BOINC Credit System of the BOINC platform for volunteer computing
- The Pebbles of Etratat, 1972 film also known as Cobblestones
- Cobblestone Records, a jazz record label during the 1970s
- Cobblestone Jazz, an electronic music band
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cobblestone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.