From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cobe or COBE may refer to:
- COBE (architectural firm), a Danish architectural firm
- Cosmic Background Explorer (COBE), a satellite dedicated to studying cosmic microwave background radiation
- 9997 COBE, a main belt asteroid
- Harry Cobe, an American racecar driver
- Cobe Jones, a Major League Baseball player
- Cobe Trophy Race, an auto race held in 1910 and 1911
- Code of Business Ethics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cobe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.