From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cobre)
|Look up cobre in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Cobre, Nevada, ghost town in Elko County, Nevada, United States
- Cobre (Vegadeo), a village of Vegadeo, Asturias, Spain
- El Cobre, Cuba, a mining town in Santiago de Cuba. Famous as the pilgrimage location for the Our Lady of Charity Sanctuary
- El Cobre (cigars), manufactured in Nicaragua by Oliva company
- Cobre mine, the name of various copper mines
- Cobres, a municipality of Salta Province, Argentina
- San Antonio de los Cobres, a municipality of Salta Province, Argentina
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title El Cobre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.