Cobridge is an area of Stoke-on-Trent, in the City of Stoke-on-Trent district, in the county of Staffordshire, England. Cobridge has a car dealer centre (Holdcroft) on Sneyd Street, a community centre and a C of E church called Christ Church on Emery Street which is Grade II listed. Cobridge once had a railway station on the Potteries Loop Line. Cobridge was marked on the 1775 Yates map as 'Cow Bridge' and was recorded in Ward records (1843) as Cobridge Gate. There was once an old school house in Cobridge, at the bottom of Sneyd Street and demolished in 1897. A Victorian school once stood adjacent to Christ Church on the corner of Emery and Mawdesley Streets. The old Granville school was replaced by the new Forest Park school. St. Peter's Catholic school still exists in the area.  Cobridge was the location of the Athletci Ground. Circa 1870, it had a population of 3,378 as recorded in the Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales.
- Holdcraft Honda, Cobridge at Holdcroft Motors
- "Map - Directions | Cobridge Community Centre | Community Centres, Stoke-On-Trent". Yell.com. Retrieved 2011-07-08.
- A Church Near You. "Christ Church, Cobridge - Staffordshire | Diocese of Lichfield". Achurchnearyou.com. Retrieved 2011-07-08.
- "Christ Church, Cobridge:: OS grid SJ8748 :: Geograph Britain and Ireland - photograph every grid square!". Geograph.org.uk. 2006-07-27. Retrieved 2011-07-08.
- Good Stuff IT Services (1993-03-15). "Christ Church - Stoke On Trent - Staffordshire - England". British Listed Buildings. Retrieved 2011-07-08.
- "Latest News and Information on Cobridge Railway Station". Eastgrinsteadliving.info. Retrieved 2011-07-08.
- "Cobridge - Stoke-on-Trent Districts". Thepotteries.org. 2008-01-28. Retrieved 2011-07-08.
- "Cobridge - Stoke-on-Trent Districts". Thepotteries.org. Retrieved 2011-07-08.
- "History of Cobridge, in Stoke on Trent and Staffordshire". Vision of Britain. Retrieved 25 November 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cobridge.|
- Cobridge Station at thepotteries.org
- Images for SJ8748 at Geograph Britain and Ireland
- Cobridge - 'the changing face of Cobridge' at thepotteries.org
- Cobridge streets at thepotteries.org
- Cobridge, Staffordshire at the FamilySearch Research Wiki
- Christ Church, Cobridge at Hanley Team Ministry
|This Staffordshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|