Coburg railway station
- Not to be confused with Cobourg railway station in Canada
View looking south from Platform 2, June 2012
|Location||Bell Street, Coburg|
|Operated by||Metro Trains|
|Distance||10.12 kilometres from Southern Cross|
|Fare zone||Myki zone 1|
|Website||Public Transport Victoria|
|Opened||9 September 1884|
Although the line from Coburg to Fawkner was duplicated in 1959, Coburg continued to have only one side platform, used by trains travelling in both directions, until another one was provided in 1995. A disused signal box is located at the southern end of the station. Coburg was upgraded to Premium station status on 28 June 1996.
Platforms & services
Dyson's Bus Services operate two routes via Coburg station:
Ventura Bus Lines operates one route via Coburg station:
- "Coburg". Vicsig. Retrieved 2015-01-28.
- Andrew Waugh. "VR History by Andrew Waugh - Upfield Line" (PDF). VR History. Retrieved 2009-02-24.
- "Upgrading Eltham to a Premium Station". Newsrail (Australian Railway Historical Society): page 310. October 1997.
- Upfield Line timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Route 513 Eltham - Glenroy timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Route 534 Glenroy - Coburg timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Route 903 Altona - Mordialloc timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Route 527 Gowrie - Northland timetable Public Transport Victoria