|Address||City Walk, Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Broke ground||January 2017|
It is the first fully air-conditioned arena of its kind in the Middle East and will host world-class entertainment shows and sporting events 12 months a year, even in the hotter summer months when the calendar of live events in the region is traditionally reduced. The arena is the only large-scale multipurpose arena of its kind between Istanbul and Singapore.
Coca-Cola Arena is one of the most technologically advanced arenas in the world. The roof structure can support 190 metric tonnes meaning the arena can host the biggest productions in the world with ease.
The façade of the Coca-Cola Arena has an active lit façade lighting system made up of 4,600 LED's meaning the building can be lit up in an array of patterns and colours. The arena is traditionally lit up in red to represent the name of the arena.
Coca-Cola Arena can accommodate up to 17,000 people and be arranged in an array of different seating and viewing modes including end-stage, in-the-round and intimate mode. This means it can host everything from large-scale music concerts to intimate shows and gala dinner evenings. The main bowl features four levels. Levels one and four are made up of fixed seating while levels two and three consist of two levels of hospitality suites. An extra tier of seating can be added thanks to the automated retractable seating on the bowl floor allowing the arena layout to be changed as per the scale of the event no matter how small or large. A dine and view viewing terrace is also positioned at the stage end of the arena on level three and can be used for premium packages and after-show parties.
Coca-Cola Arena is located in City Walk, an urban lifestyle destination in the heart of Dubai. The arena is the first venue of its kind in Dubai to be situated within an already well established city-centre location. It is surrounded by F&B outlets, activities, attractions and close to public transport links.
- Dubai Metro Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall – 7 minutes
- La Ville Hotel – 8 minutes
- Green Planet – 3 minutes
- Dubai Mall – 10 minutes
- Burj Khalifa – 13 minutes
- The first show held at the arena hosted stand-up comedian Russell Peters as part of The Deported World Tour on the 6th of June 2019.
- Jo Koy will be bringing his 'Just Kidding World Tour' to Coca-Cola Arena on the 20th of January 2020.
- One of India’s most famous and popular television star’s, Kapil Sharma is bringing his award-winning Kapil Sharma Show to Coca-Cola Arena on 24th January, 2020.
- American pop-rock band Maroon 5 performed live at Coca-Cola Arena on the 14th of June 2019 as part of their Red Pill Blues Tour. This was the first concert held at the venue.
- The 1975 played for the first time in the Middle East at Coca-Cola Arena on the 14th of August 2019 as part of their latest world tour.
- Irish pop vocal band Westlife brought their reunion Twenty Tour to Coca-Cola Arena on the 29th of August 2019.
- A.R. Rahman, one of the worlds all-time top-selling recording artists performed at Coca-Cola Arena on the 15th of November 2019.
- American R&B and hip hop vocal group Boyz II Men will be performing at Coca-Cola Arena on the 19th of December 2019.
- Qawwali musician, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan will perform at Coca-Cola Arena on the 27th of December 2019 for the grand finale show of his tour labelled 'Me, Myself, I.'
- Latin Grammy award winner, Maluma, will be performing live at Coca-Cola Arena as part of his 11:11 World Tour on the 14th of February 2020.
- American rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer, Russ will be performing at the Coca-Cola Arena on 27th March 2020.
- Louis Tomlinson will be bringing his World Tour to Coca-Cola Arena on the 18th of April 2020.
- Iron Maiden will be bringing their Legacy Of The Beast Tour to Coca-Cola Arena on May 27th 2020.
- Why Not! Mazzika Festival was held on the 22nd of November and featured some of the biggest acts from the Arabic Indie music scene that included H.O.H, Cairokee, Sharmoofers, Massar Egbari, Mahmoud El Esseily and Disco Misr.
- Da-Bangg-The Tour Reloaded was held at Coca-Cola Arena on November 8 and featured Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif, Sonakshi Sinha, Jacqueline Fernandez, Prabhudeva, Manish Paul, Daisy Shah, Guru Randhawa and more, who brought Bollywood’s world-class production capabilities to the stage.
Motivational speaker Tony Robbins hosted a 10-hour event titled Achieve The Unimaginable at Coca-Cola Arena on the 3rd of September 2019. He was joined by Alicia Keys, Prince Ea and Nick Vujicic.
- The Philippine Basketball Association hosted the San Miguel Beerman, NLEX Road Warriors and Brangay Ginebra at Coca-Cola Arena on October 4–5, 2019.
- Virgin Radio Dubai's Kris Fade Show held their very first 42m marathon at Coca-Cola Arena on the 12th of December 2019.
The prestigious Pakistan International Screen Awards will be hosted at Coca-Cola Arena on February 7th 2020.
- "A first look inside Dubai's Coca-Cola Arena: more on the acts, the food and future plans". The National. Retrieved 2019-05-15.
- "Dubai Arena officially named Coca-Cola Arena after 10-year deal is signed". The National. Retrieved 2019-05-15.
- "Dubai Arena is Now Named "Coca Cola Arena", to Open June 2019". Dubai OFW. 2019-04-08. Retrieved 2019-05-15.
- Report, Staff. "Coca-Cola Arena and BookMyShow sign partnership". Khaleej Times. Retrieved 2019-05-15.
- Tesorero, Angel. "Russell Peters to perform debut show at Coca-Cola Arena". Khaleej Times. Retrieved 2019-05-15.
- "Coca-Cola Arena". coca-cola-arena.com. Retrieved 2019-05-19.
- "ASGC Group".
- "LED Exterior".
- "Gulf News".
- "Newly branded Coca-Cola Arena in Dubai to be opened in June 2019".
- "Arabian Business".
- "Dubai Metro", Wikipedia, 2019-05-19, retrieved 2019-05-21
- "Welcome to La Ville Hotel & Suites, a boutique hotel experience in Dubai's new urban living destination". www.livelaville.com. Retrieved 2019-05-21.
- "The Green Planet - Dubai's unique indoor rain-forest with 3,000 plants and animals. Book online from AED 89". www.thegreenplanetdubai.com. Retrieved 2019-05-21.
- Group, Emaar Malls. "The Dubai Mall | Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle | Entertainment". The Dubai Mall. Retrieved 2019-05-21.
- "Home | Burj Khalifa". www.burjkhalifa.ae. Retrieved 2019-05-21.
- "Russell Peters - THE DEPORTED WORLD TOUR". www.russellpeters.com. Retrieved 2019-05-21.
- "Maroon 5 @ Coca-Cola Arena". Bandsintown. Retrieved 2019-05-21.
- "Flying with wings: Westlife to perform at Dubai's Coca-Cola Arena". The National. Retrieved 2019-05-21.
- "Tony Robbins to appear live on stage for the first time in Dubai". The National. Retrieved 2019-05-21.
- "Nick Vujicic to join Tony Robbins and Alicia Keys at the Coca-Cola Arena". What's On Dubai. 2019-08-19. Retrieved 2019-08-22.
- "PBA Back in Dubai at Coca-Cola Arena". www.visitdubai.com. Retrieved 2019-08-22.