Coca-Cola European Partners
|Public limited company|
Number of locations
|50 bottling plants|
|Products||Regular, low- and no-calorie beverages including energy drinks, still and sparkling waters, juices and juice drinks, sports drinks, and ready-to-drink teas|
|Brands||54 brands (e.g. Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite ) and List of The Coca-Cola Company products|
|Revenue||€10.9 billion (2016)|
|€1.4 billion (2016)|
Number of employees
Coca-Cola European Partners plc (CCEP) is a multinational bottling company dedicated to the marketing, production, and distribution of Coca-Cola products.
Coca-Cola European Partners was created on 28 May 2016 as a result of the combination of the three main bottling companies for The Coca-Cola Company in Western Europe i.e. Coca-Cola Enterprises, Coca-Cola Iberian Partners, S.A. and Coca-Cola Erfrischungsgetränke AG. The combination created the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler based on net revenues and is estimated to result in a savings of between $350 million and $375 million within three years of closing.
The merger was similar to that of Coca-Cola Beverages Africa that consolidated Coca-Cola bottling operations in East and Southern Africa.
The ownership structure of Coca-Cola European Partners is as follows:
|Rank||Name of Owner||Percentage Ownership||Logo|
|2||Coca-Cola Iberian Partners||34|
|3||The Coca-Cola Company||18|
- https://www.ccep.com/system/file_resources/1611/CCEP_Earnings_Infographic_External_2016.jpeg. Missing or empty
- Esterl, Mike (6 August 2015). "Three Coca-Cola Bottlers Confirm Merger". The Wall Street Journal. News Corp. Retrieved 23 August 2015.
- Press release: "Coca-Cola European Partners plc combination completed"
- "Coca-Cola Enterprises, Coca-Cola Iberian Partners and Coca-Cola Erfrischungsgetränke AG to Form Coca-Cola European Partners". The Coca-Cola Company. 6 August 2015. Retrieved 23 August 2015.
- Geller, Martinne (6 August 2015). "UPDATE 5-Three European Coca-Cola bottlers to merge". Reuters. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 23 August 2015.