Coca-Cola Kid (video game)
Coca-Cola Kid[a] is a Japan-exclusive Sega Game Gear side-scrolling action video game released in 1994. The game stars the Coca-Cola Kid, Coca-Cola's Japanese mascot of the 1990s.[unreliable source?] In addition to a standalone release, it was also included with a special red Game Gear bundle.
The time limit is constantly moving upward, the player loses a life if the timer reaches 9:59 (stages always start with the timer at 0:00). Attacks in the games include kicks and flying kicks. Obstacles, like the telephone booths in the downtown level, can also be torn down.
- "Archived copy" [セガハード大百科] ゲームギア対応ソフトウェア（セガ発売） (in Japanese). Sega. Archived from the original on 2012-12-31. Retrieved 2018-10-09.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Character/additional game information". MobyGames. Retrieved 2010-10-20.
- "Red Coca-Cola Game Gear". Super Power Bros.(Internet Archive). Retrieved 2017-08-15.
- "Advanced game information". Portable Review (Internet Archive). Retrieved 2017-08-15.
- "Basic game information". Defunct Games. Retrieved 2009-03-26.
|This Sega-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|