Coca-Cola with Lemon
This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2009)
|Type||Lemon flavoured Cola|
|Manufacturer||The Coca-Cola Company|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|Variants||Diet Coke with Lemon|
|Related products||Coca-Cola with Lime|
Coca-Cola with Lemon is a soft drink brand owned by The Coca-Cola Company, launched to compete with Pepsi Twist. It is produced and distributed by The Coca-Cola Company's bottlers. Diet Coke with Lemon was introduced in the United States in 2001, and is still available as a semi sugar free version in Coca-Cola Freestyle machines.
Production and distribution
Coca-Cola Light with Lemon is still available in:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Brazil (as limited edition for the first semester of 2017).
- Croatia (as Lemon Zero Sugar)
- Czech Republic (as Lemon Zero Sugar)
- Denmark (as Lemon Zero Sugar)
- Finland (as Lemon Zero Sugar)
- Greece (as Lemon Zero Sugar)
- Hungary (from 2018 as Lemon Zero Sugar) (and with sugar as 2022)
- Italy (from 2017)
- New Caledonia
- Russia (as Lemon No Sugar, introduced in 2022)
- Serbia (as Lemon Zero Sugar introduced in May 2019)
- Sweden (Returned in 2020)
- Ukraine (2017)
- West Bank Gaza
Coca-Cola Light with Lemon has been discontinued in:
- Australia (returned in November 2013, and sold for limited time only, until discontinued)
- Denmark (2006) (Returned in 2019 with a zero variant instead)
- Finland (returned in March 2019)
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom (as Diet Coke with Lemon was discontinued in the beginning of 2006)
In July 2014, Coca-Cola with Lemon was temporarily restocked in Japan. The product went to 16,622 different stores of 7-Eleven throughout Japan. The bottle was reintroduced with new packaging, and was only on shelves until supplies lasted. There are different variations of the drink, one being Coca-Cola Lemon Zero Sugar. This drink is only exclusive only to Italy. The drink is sold in a glass bottle, PET, and aluminium cans.
- "Coca-Cola Laranja e Coca-Cola Limão Siciliano chegam ao Brasil em edições limitadas: The Coca-Cola Company". www.cocacolabrasil.com.br. Archived from the original on 2017-03-12.
- “‘Awesome! Lemon Coke Is Back!" Say Tens of Consumers in Japan.” SoraNews24, SoraNews24, 1 July 2014, soranews24.com/2014/07/02/awesome-lemon-coke-is-back-say-tens-of-consumers-in-japan/.
- “Coca-Cola Lemon Zero Sugar Zero Calories Launches in Italy.” The Coca-Cola Company, 9 May 2017, www.coca-colacompany.com/stories/coca-cola-lemon-zero-sugar-launches-in-italy.