Coca may refer to any of the four cultivated plants which belong to the family Erythroxylaceae.
Coca may also refer to:
- Coca tea, a beverage made from coca leaves
- Coca wine or Mariani wine is an alcoholic wine made from the coca plant
- Coca Sek, a short-lived carbonated drink from Colombia that contained coca
- Coca Colla, a Bolivian soft drink that contains extract of the coca leaf created to rival Coca-Cola
- Coca eradication, a controversial part of the United States' War on Drugs policy
- Coca flour, a dietary supplement made from the ground leaves of the coca plant.
- Coca de Alba, a town in Salamanca, Spain
- Coca, Segovia, a town in Segovia, Spain
- Pizzo Coca, the highest point of Bergamo Alps, Italy
- Coca, a village in Călinești-Oaș Commune, Satu Mare County, Romania
- Coca Antimirești and Coca Niculești, villages in Vintilă Vodă Commune, Buzău County, Romania
- Coca River, a river in Ecuador
- Coca, an alternative name for the city of Puerto Francisco de Orellana, Ecuador
COCA may refer to:
- Concerto Copenhagen or Concerto Copenhagen, an orchestra based in Copenhagen, Denmark
- C.O.C.A. or Conference On Crack and Cocaine, British charity
- Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation, abbreviated "COCA"
- Corpus of Contemporary American English
CoCA may refer to:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coca.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.