From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cochon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cochon is a French word that may refer to:
- Domestic pig
- Piglet (animal)
- Cochon, a restaurant in New Orleans; see Louisiana Creole cuisine
- Slang meaning dirty pig, swine, contemptible person; see Cultural references to pigs
- Albert Auguste Cochon de Lapparent (1839–1908), French geologist
- Charles Cochon de Lapparent (1750–1825), politician of the First French Republic and First French Empire
- Georges Cochon (1879–1959), a tapestry maker, anarchist, and secretary of the Federation of Tenants Biography
- Le Cochon, a 1970 film directed by Jean Eustache and Jean-Michel Barjol
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cochon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.