From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cockatoo Island)
|Look up cockatoo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cockatoo is a parrot from the bird family Cacatuidae.
Cockatoo may refer also too:
- Cockatoo, Victoria, a town in the Dandenong Ranges, 50 km east of Melbourne, Australia
- Cockatoo Island (New South Wales) in Sydney Harbour (location of the 2005 Cockatoo Island Festival)
- Cockatoo Island (Western Australia), an island in the Buccaneer Archipelago off the coast of Western Australia
- USS Cockatoo, two ships of the United States Navy
- Cockatoo railway station, situated on the Puffing Billy Railway, Melbourne
- Cockatoos, a 1954 novel by Australian author Miles Franklin
- Nakia Cockatoo, Australian rules football player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cockatoo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.