Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cockle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cockle may refer to:
- Cockle (bivalve), a group of edible saltwater clams (marine molluscs)
- Lolium temulentum, a tufted grass plant
- Berwick cockles, a confectionery from Scotland
- The Mark II canoes used in Operation Frankton, the British attack on Bordeaux in 1942
- The Cockleshell Heroes, a 1955 film based on Operation Frankton
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cockle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.