Jump to navigation Jump to search
A cockroach is an insect of the order Blattodea. "Cockroach" may also refer to:
- Cockroach (novel), a 2008 novel by Rawi Hage
- Kockroach, a 2007 novel by William Lashner under the name "Tyler Knox"
- The Cockroaches (novel), the second novel in the Harry Hole series by Jo Nesbø
- Cockroach, a 2010 film by Luke Eve
- "Cockroaches" (CSI episode), the ninth episode of the eighth season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
- Walter Bradley, aka Cockroach, Theo's friend from The Cosby Show, portrayed by Carl Anthony Payne, II
- Cockroach (album), a 2001 album by Danger Danger
- Cockroaches (EP), an EP by Voivod
- The Cockroaches, an Australian band in the 1980s
- Cockroach Labs, software company that sells CockroachDB
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cockroach.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.