From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A cockroach is an insect of the order Blattodea. "Cockroach" may also refer to:
- Cockroach (novel), a 2008 novel by Rawi Hage
- Kockroach, a 2007 novel by William Lashner under the name "Tyler Knox"
- The Cockroaches (novel), the second novel in the Harry Hole series by Jo Nesbø
- Cockroach, a 2010 film by Luke Eve
- "Cockroaches" (CSI episode), the ninth episode of the eighth season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
- Walter Bradley, aka Cockroach, Theo's friend from The Cosby Show, portrayed by Carl Anthony Payne, II
- Cockroach (album), a 2001 album by Danger Danger
- Cockroaches (EP), an EP by Voivod
- "Cockroaches EP", an alternative name for Necro (EP), a 1998 EP by Necro
- The Cockroaches, an Australian band in the 1980s
- Cockroach Labs, software company that sells CockroachDB
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cockroach.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.